Friday, September 23, 2011

Volkswagen Polo WRC





Rally racing is something that I have always been into. Though I don't have the bank roll to race myself I have enjoyed watching the different WRC events on TV or online. In fact the love of rally racing goes back to before I had my beginners licence. A good friend of mine and cyclist Matt Guse's father is an experienced Rally driver and we learned a lot about the sport while watching it Sunday afternoons. We'd then turn on the Playstation and rock out to Colin McRae's V Rally all night.

Over the years Volkswagen Auto Group has had a strong presence at WRC races with its massive success with the Audi Quattro platform, Skoda and SEAT. Multiple wins, records such as the Pike's Peak Hill Climb and World Championships.

For the 2013 season of WRC Volkswagen has announced it will compete with newly its newly designed WRC polo. I am non the less stoked to see this car!

VWVortex's press release

1 comment:

外贸seo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.