Thursday, September 15, 2011

Photos from Provincial Champs Victoria



I'm either singing along to the radio or yawning, it was an early start. www.stuckylife.com





In warm up for the Team Sprint Final I entertained the idea of going a front disc. It was defiantly fast but there was one spot on the track the wind shot thru and it was dodgy. No go. www.stuckylife.com




The boys in blue coming through at the end of the first lap. www.stuckylife.com



Lap two finished, Scott sending me on my way. www.stuckylife.com




My legs were on fire in that ride, A lot of people couldn't believe the lap I rode. The amount of lactic in my system after was unreal! www.stuckylife.com




Just took my position on the track for a Match Sprint heat. www.stuckylife.com




Here my only goal was to control the opposing rider. Photo: Atilla Hajdu



A view to kill, I can see you still. Drawing him down track some more. Photo: Atilla Hajdu




Continually winding the pace up on him was the trick. Photo: Atilla Hajdu




Keirin final. I'm in third wheel looking back to see who's doing what. The next lap is when the motor pulls off. www.stuckylife.com



This is the point of near catastrophy. Im clearly off track, Scott gave me a less than gracefull shove and I could not for the life of me push my way back into the lane. www.stuckylife.com




At the line it was one centimeter differance. I cam back with the longest and hardest run I've ever had. Still waiting to see video! www.stuckylife.com

1 comment:

外贸seo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.