Thursday, May 05, 2011

Cascadia Challange

Since Summer like weather is a little slow to join us this May the Cascadia Challange at Burnaby Velodrome wont be such a bad place to be - indoors!

May 13th - May 15th are the dates. Click the title of this blog entry for the schedual. I will probably only end up racing on the Sunday as with my time off work sick I need to make the hours back, a simple fact of life I suppose. Sunday is the match sprinting. Some thing I don't get to do often focusing on the longer sprints. I always enjoy a good match sprint and usually learn a great deal each time. Ive never lacked the ability to read a race as it goes or think tacticly. But I have lacked the experience to know when to execute the plan.

The organizer expected a good group of American competitors to show up as the same rain thats plaguing Vancouver is also ruining riding outside in Portland and Seattle.

Hope you can be there!

No comments: